This Momentum SUP board is a brilliant competition board which will amaze all Newschool longboard aficionados ! It is fast and aggressive but still easy for a beginner.
A brilliant board for the lovers of longboards but who doesn’t look for a too big one, neither a hard-drive in chop. The Spirit is the symbol of the surfing fun. Thanks to its maximum wide, it offers an important rail for powerful turns.
This board offers also some momentum because of its length but also very nervous under the surfer’s feet. The compromise is excellent and allows a powerful surfing, retaining its special attitudes in small waves. This board is considered the real NFA for the lighter surfers and girls. Regarding the spectrum, it’s perfect for the strong longboarders who are looking for a more quick and aggressive board than the 12’ one in powerful waves. A furious board, with a feline surfing and shortboard features, but also the beginners will be satisfied for it. Finally, it’s a quick board in paddling, very pleasant cruising more or less hardcore. A modern longboard for the dimensions and accessible for the most!
Pure longboard Newschool for those who are looking for a Momentum board but not a too big one.
- Less than 65 kg: easy, very easy ;-)
- 65 kg to 85 kg: easy
- More than 85 kg: ok in the glassy, maybe just a bit difficult in choppy water.
Small. Board with a good drive but still very manoeuvrable.
- Rocker : continuous curve for smooth gliding.
- Rails : soft and thin all round. A very smooth and responsive board.
- Volume : 185 litres ! That board looks thin but is generous !!!
- Outline : reasonable dimensions and a forward positioned widepoint. A board with accelerating ability and easy to surf off the nose.
- Tail : Diamond Tail for a perfect rail to rail turning ability from the tail.
- Nose : Regular Round Nose. The perfect board for modern skilled nose riders.
- Length : 10’11’’ = 330 cm
- Width : 28" 3/4 = 73.5 cm
- Thickness : 4" 2/3 = 12.0 cm
- Volume : 185 litres
- Width o.f.o. the nose : 21" 1/4 = 54 cm
- Width o.f.o. the tail : 15" 1/2 = 39.5 cm
- Tail : Diamond Tail.
- Nose : Regular Round Nose.
- Fins : Tri-fin 2+1
- Highteck weight : 11.35 kg (indicative weight ± 5%)
- High Core compressed glass fibre fins for top performance. Unbreakable brass insert and 3mm stainless steel screw for maximum strength.
- Unbreakable mini tuttle and US boxes so that you won’t miss a session and can push to the limits.
- 3 mm Diamond Grip Deck Pad for total adherence and comfort.
- Concrete Fixed Plug to be able to let go without ever having to think about losing your board.