10’2’’ POP RIPPER
This fast, aggressive and powerful Bat Fish Tail Quad SUP board is designed for those greedy riders looking for advanced moves and a powerful hold. Definitely a modern SUP board, which is powerful and performance-centred.
A powerful, aggressive and fast stick for greedy riders who are looking for a powerful hold. This board takes off really early on the tiniest of waves. It can also be ridden with ease on very steep slopes on big wave days.
This ultra versatile piece of equipment loves radical moves. It is definitely a modern and performance-centred board. It is also a great board for charging at 200 km/h down the line even when it is pumping!
This board was developed in Hawaii during heavy winter sessions and its stability on steep waves and very hollow walls is awesome. Its strong points are its ability to accelerate and stability at high speeds.
This board has been validated in several European conditions and is also an incredibly versatile board for riders who want volume and acceleration in all conditions.
This is a radical board with a quad fin setup which takes on wave after wave. No flat turns, crazy edging possibilities and an infinite ability to break curve and release the tail on demand. It is a playful board which transfers from rail to rail on its own so that you make the most of steep drops. This board is so reliable that there is almost no wave size limit.
This board can certainly be ridden in modern longboard style but its soul is that of a pure, aggressive shortboard. Designed for big guys who want to rip, this is a board for powerful and committed surfing.
It is also a fabulous board for those who are not 20 anymore but still want to experience a shortboard feeling again without too much hassle at the peak.
Finally, this is probably one of the easiest boards for going outside beyond where the waves are breaking.
Speed and control; a board which comes back really quickly and responsively and with good rail to rail transfer; ease and responsiveness.
- Less than 65 kg: really easy.
- 65 kg to 85 kg: easy.
- More than 85 kg: easy even though a little technical sometimes when there are currents and in choppy water. Still simple though.
Very small. Board with a strong drive which stays straight and accelerates well.
- Rocker: continuous and moderate curve with a very slight forward kick.
- Rails: quite defined towards the tail and very soft towards the nose for an ultra reliable and progressive board.
- Volume: generous volume on the whole of the board, the deck is straight from one end of the board to the other for a very secure and firm hold even when moving up and down the board. The board is very stable when stalled. The slightly domed deck is very pleasant and reactive.
- Outline: very straight and wide for high stability and minimal row effect. A board definitely designed for “down the line” surfing and high speeds.
- Tail: Bat Fish Tail for tremendous rail to rail transfer ability whilst retaining a good hold at high speed. Very high capability to accelerate and stability. Very powerful hold.
- Nose: Semi Point Round Nose for ultra comfortable nose driving and commitment down slopes.
- Length : 10’2" = 310 cm
- Width : 29" 3/8 = 74.8 cm
- Thickness : 4" 2/3 = 11.9 cm
- Volume : 160 litres
- Width o.f.o. the nose : 22" = 55.7 cm
- Width o.f.o. the tail : 18" = 45.5 cm
- Tail : Bat Fish Tail.
- Nose : Semi Point Round Nose.
- Fins : Quad.
- Highteck weight : 10.15 kg (indicative weight ± 5%)
- 4 High Core compressed glass fibre fins for top performance. Unbreakable brass insert and 3mm stainless steel screw for maximum strength.
- Unbreakable Mini Tuttle box so that you won’t miss a session and can push to the limits.
- 3 mm Diamond Grip Deck Pad for total adherence and comfort.
- Concrete Fixed Plug to be able to let go without ever having to think about losing your board.